Thursday, July 17, 2008

This Looks Like a Job For Trailer Man!

Two days, two bike retrievals.

Tuesday someone at work had his scooter crap out during his lunch hour. He found a spot to leave it and caught the bus back to work. I volunteered to go pick it up for him in the evening.

Wednesday I helped another guy pick up a bike he'd just bought. (A 1973 Honda 350/4 that has been converted to a cafe-style.) It can be a pain in the butt to squeeze that trailer through the streets of Capitol Hill.

Hopefully soon I can add a third retrieval: my Daytona from the dealership.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, is your retrieval service available this weekend in case our bikes croak?

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to identify myself in that comment...this is your lovin' Auntie S. wondering about retrieval services.....