Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Big Circle and Lots of Little Circles

Big Circle:

I signed up for SBNW 2008. A friend, who has a bike much more appropriate to covering distance, suggested it. I'll give it a try. I've done 500 mile days before but this is my first foray into motorcycle camping. I bought a tent and a sleeping bag. For storage I just have a makeshift tail pack. Hopefully it's enough. (Hopefully I'll remember to bring the camera.)

Because of the "edits" to fit luggage I've decided to take the Daytona. It now has a passenger seat and pegs for the first time in 8 years. ... I was surprised I could find them.


Little Circles:

I signed up for track days Sept 6, 7, and 13. Might add the 14th but right now I'm planning to go to the Seahawks / 49ers game.

1 comment:

Ray and Susan said...

I bet you have a grand time! I'm jealous, actually. Well. Except for the camping part. If I slept on the ground, I probably could not get up off the deck in the morning. And except that I'd love to attend the Maxi-Scoot equivalent. http://www.soundrider.com/nwse/rally/ As soon as they have hotel rooms.

the Susan of Ray and Susan