Saturday, August 02, 2008

Truck Meets Trailer

Dammit.

I dented the trailer this week.
I dented the Nitro this week.
I did it in one shot.
I did it in my own driveway.

----------

Step right up! Step right up! Don't be shy! Be the first person on your block to see The Amazing Trailer Idiot in person!

Watch him open the tailgate!
Watch him unhook the trailer!
You'll be amazed as he pulls the trailer by hand unwittingly running it into the corner of the tailgate!
All without a clue!
But wait! Any Trailer Idiot could do that. But The Amazing Trailer Idiot can also ... please ma'am maybe the children shouldn't hear this...
That's right! He'll lower the tongue jack while they're still in contact! It's shocking! Horrendous! The most gruesome of shows! But you won't be able to look away as he puts a 6" dent in the trailer and a 6" curl in the tailgate!

----------

I'm not going to bother fixing the trailer.

The tailgate was functional. It was just cosmetic. I used a couple of boards and some clamps to bend it back closer to it's original shape. It's not perfect but it's acceptable. ... At least to a trailer idiot.

No comments: